09 mars, 2010

Mon aventure à Amiens

Le Palais de Justice/the Palace of Justice(The Court) :)
un très beau bâtiment à Amiens tout près du lycée/a really beautiful building really close to the high school
le mari dans la fleuve avec son t-shirt et moi/the husband in the river with his shirt and me. :)
la belle Cathédrale d'Amiens/the beautiful Cathedral of Amiens

Aujourd'hui on est allés au lycée et moi j'ai assisté à un cours d'anglais. La classe a regardé l'Orgueil et Préjugés. Après j'ai joué au badminton au cours de sport. Il faut admettre que c'était très intéressant. Il m'a fallu porter un pantalon qui venait jusqu'au milieu de mon genou et ma cheville. Ceci m'a fait éclater de rire. Après avoir fait ça, on a mangé à la cantine et c'était absolument délicieux. Puis on s'est rencontrés et on est allés tout autour d'Amiens. C'était si beau. On a vu la Cathédrale d'Amiens qui est la plus grande en Europe et qui tient le crâne de Saint Jean-Baptiste. Et on a vu les Hortillonnages qui sont des îles au milieu d'une fleuve que les Romans ont construits il y a longtemps. On a vu aussi une statue située au milieu d'une fleuve dont on a entendu la triste histoire. La femme de cette statue avait une affaire avec une autre statue. Donc cet homme s'est jeté à la fleuve. C'était de très bonne fiction. Puis on est revenu au lycée. Maintenant on vient de regarder un film français de comédie qui est si si si rigolo et on vient de dîner le dîner les plus délicieux. Demain on va à Paris. :) Mon père et ma mère et ma sœur et mes amis me manquent déjà. Je serai très triste de ne pas voir mes amis à l'église demain et de ne pas y aller. à demain


Today we went to the high school et I went to the english class. The class watched Pride and Prejudice. After, I played badmitton in gym class. I must admit that it was really interesting. I had to wear pants that went right in the middle of my knee and my ankle (man-pris). That made me crack up. After doing that, we ate in the cafeteria and it was absolutely delicious. Then we met up, and we went all around Amiens. It was so beautiful. We went to the Cathedral of Amiens that is the biggest in Europe et that holds the skull of John the Baptist. We saw a statue in the middle of a river whose sad story we heard. The wife of this statue had an affair with another statue. So this man threw himself in the river. It was some really good fiction. Then we came back to the high school. Now I just finished watching a french comedy that is so so so funny, and I just ate the most delicious food. Tomorrow we're going to Paris. :) I already miss my mom and my dad and my sister and my friends. I'll be really sad to not see all my friends at church tomorrow and to not go there. Later. :)

4 commentaires:

  1. Not talking to you everyday is driving me crazy!! And what are we to do friday night!?!?! How are you doing without Orange Tree over there haha. I'm going ot watch some madea for you and probably go to orange tree. I miss you like crazy and I can't wait for you to come back but I know that you're having a blast and t hat this is all part of God's plan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastique! Quelle bonne journée! Tu as l'air si heureux dans cette photo! Tu nous manques mais nous sommes tous très heureux pour toi. J'ai adoré les Hortillonnages! Même s'il fait froid, il parait dans les photos qu'il faisait beau!

    Fantastic! What a great day! You seem so happy in this picture! We miss you but we are all very happy for you. I loves the Hortillonnages! Even if it is cold, in the pictures the weather looks nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I miss you too bub! Buy me something in Paris today! Haha =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oui, il fait beau même si je ne peux pas sentir mes doigts. :)

    And I don't know what I'll do without Orange Tree and Madea and you. :) It's sad.

    I failed, Hailey. We only had a few free hours, but I think I'll buy your gift in Amiens. It's better here.

    RépondreSupprimer